Remember when I used to do "Life Lately" posts every week?
HOW DID I HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT?!
Since I've been useless at blogging lately on stuff other than the wedding, I figured I'd share a little bit of what's going on around here!
#1: Wedding related stuff:
1. You can read previous wedding posts here. They won't disappoint!
2. I got a dress! WOOT. More on that later.
3. We've started booking stuff for our actual wedding in Greece and it's so exciting I might explode.
4. Michael's aunts are throwing me a bridal shower this weekend and I am SO excited to spend time with all of them. PLUS I get to see my sister Louisa, so that's just the cherry on top!
5.I stupidly gave people a REALLY long time to RSVP to our reception when we come back from Europe and it drives me crazy that I can't fill in my OCD Excel spreadsheet with all the info of people attending. That being said, getting texts/snaps of people getting RSVPs makes me just as excited as actually getting them somehow. So there's that.
#2: Outdoor stuff
I really couldn't think of a better name for this section, so whatevs. It's 9:42 on a Sunday, give me a break. Point is, summer rules.
1. Terrace Time. The Memorial Union Terrace at UW-Madison is one of my favorite places on earth, and we've been going to enjoy plenty of sunsets (and beer).
2. Wine! Wollershiem Winery is a little over 30 minutes from us, and we recently ventured there for the first time. It was so fricking scenic I even surprised myself by only Instagramming one picture. #maturity.
3. Trips back to my parents' house for family time and time at the lake. Not only do I get to see my parents, but I also get to take basic photos like the one you'll see if you scroll down!
Most of the pictures I've taken from recent friend hangouts will not be posted on the blog, because then my friends would probably stop being my friends. So I'll just post a couple of pictures from my friend Lauren's luau themed bachelorette party. She's quite possibly the sweetest bride-to-be on the planet!
#4: Writing half a blog post and then quitting
I mean, if I'm going to fully encompass what's going on in life, that's a big part of it. I have 3 more #BBWeddingSeries posts half done, plus 1 photo editing post and 1 Rocksbox post with pictures...but no words yet. Le Sigh.
I'll post the wedding ones soon, and in the meantime, if you want free jewelry delivered to you for a month with free shipping/returns, then go to Rocksbox.com and use code "Laurabff462"
Other than those things, we're just getting ready for a bunch of busy weekends in a row, including a handful of weddings we are SO SO excited for!
What's new with you friends?
If you're sick of waiting 3 months at a time for one of these post, just find me on Instagram (@lpodlich) or Snapchat (lpod216) for a look at daily life :)