Have you guys been around the blog world lately? I sure have not been. Oops.
I can't even blame being away, I've been back at work since the day after Christmas, but I've been too lazy to post. That's the truth, folks.
Now, I am guessing a few of you out there got some gift cards or good old fashioned cash for a holiday gift, right? Sure you did. Here are a few fun ideas for what to do with that moola- whether you decide to get a few small gifts & save the rest...or just go right ahead and splurge! For FF this week I thought it might be fun to do New Year's finest accessories rather than an outfit! Here are my picks:
1. These ASOS mittens are straight up adorable, and for $12, you can wave 'em at everyone you know.
2. For me, the washi tape will never say die. I am obsessed with these Madewell ones, and for a measly $4 a pop, you can grab a handful of them without making a dent in your Christmas cash.
3. Everyone loves gold polka dots right now, and what better way to display them..but with a $17 bangle?
4. Everyone knows the Target+Neiman Marcus collaboration failed. BUT that just means the best thing from the collection, these Marc Jacobs pouches, are now under $35. YEAH. So for you name brand ladies on a budget, scoop one of these up stat!
5. How hilarious is this old school phone handset? Michael got one of these for xmas and it rocks.
1. GAH. New Kate Spade watches kill me. Go navy for class and pink for spunk.
2. These Brandy Pham for BaubleBar rings are perfect for stacking or bright enough to make a statement on their own, and at $68, they're not toooo much of a splurge!
4. Now why is a $24 item in the splurge section? Because for me $24 is a ridiculous amount to pay for lipstick...sorry folks. However with a little extra holiday cash, I think this perfect NARS color be a little more justifiable.
5. Oh Kate Spade idiom necklace, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Tons of colors, $58. PLUS they're reversible with a witty Kate Spade phrase on the back!
What would you grab from each of these groups?
Washi tape and Kate Spade Idiom necklace for me, please.