Oh my friends, it's that time of the year.
The air is crisp, the leaves are falling off the trees.
It's Sweater Weather! Scarf Weather! Boot Weather!
Here are my top 5 picks from ShopBop late fall arrivals:
1. Buffalo Check Blanket: Mmmkay, if you take anything away from this post- it's that you NEED this buffalo check blanket by C.Wonder. Buffalo Check is everywhere this season, and this blanket is the perfect iteration of it!
2. Quilted Gloves: These Carolina Amato gloves are beyond sophisticated-and perfect for anything from apple picking to an evening out.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Chain Bracelet: This is definitely a go-with-everything accessory- but would you expect anything less from Marc?
4. Baggu Leather Clutch: When I think Baggu I always think of those thin reusable market bags from J.Crew...so when I saw this clutch (and for only $54...WHAT.) I did a major double take. Love. Love.
5. Sorel Boots: If the late fall wherever you live is anything like the one we're likely to get here in Wisconsin, you're going to want a pair of great waterproof boots- like these fabulous Sorel ones!
Which item from the Top 5 would you grab?
I mean, mine is that buffalo check blanket..so bonus points to you if that's your favorite...