Friday, October 17, 2014

4 SWEET & SALTY SNACKS FOR FALL

 You're probably sick of me telling you that Fall is my favorite season.
I really don't care.
Sorry.
I mean.
Fall is so short in the Midwest, that I think gushing about it for a few goods weeks is fair, right?

Here are my 4 favorite fall treats- 2 sweet, 2 salty:


Healthy, Sweet. No sugar added. You're welcome:

This is a snack. And a breakfast. And a dessert. It's THAT good.


I eat popcorn pretty much daily, and this is hands down my favorite recipe. 

NO not sweet like a PSL- I mean spices like paprika, cayenne, and garlic powder. Mmm-mm.


What are your favorite Fall snacks?
For more tasty treats, go HERE!

xo, lp 



i love pictures almost as much as i love you.
let's be instagram buds.
find me here --> @lpodlich


3 comments:

  1. Yum! I can never get my pumpkin seeds to turn out just right - they're never crunchy enough! I will try again this year!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...