Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating.
Waking up to winning the lottery, breakfast in bed, and a massage would be the best thing to wake up to...but this is a real life, and those things just don't happen often.
What IS real life is the Kate Spade surprise sample sale. Up to 75% off the one of the classiest, most ladylike brands out there. PLUS it's a flat $5 for shipping. Boom.
'Tis the time for gifting yourself a little Valentine's Day (or in my case early birthday) gift, right?
Here are some of my favorite items:
1. This "Things we love" wall calendar is only $10 and is mine. Purchased. I plan on framing some of the images once the months are over!
2. I'm in need of a new makeup case desperately. If you don't believe me I'll email you a picture of my once red-now brown Vera Bradley. This polka dot guy is perfect!
3. Sigh. No iPhone for me, as we all know. Someone get me one so I can get a crossword or stripey case.
4. I always overlook Kate Spade jewelry- but both this pink gem ring and gold diamond one caught my eye.
5. Clearly Kate Spade bags are all lovely - but this cobalt Alexander Ave and Oak Island Stripe Kaleigh stand out for sure!
6. Similar to #3- buy me an iPad too so I can get this Play Hooky case?
7. Last but not least- I have been eyeing KSNY wallets FOREVER. I always put them in my shopping cart and then my conscience kicks in and says : HEY YOU IDIOT- WHY WOULD YOU SPEND $160 on a WALLET? Yes, I know the whole "cost per use" thing, and yes I use a wallet daily- but I'm stubborn- so there. Now that two of my favorite colors of the Neda are on crazy sale, I think it's finally time to grow up & make it happen. Right?
What are you gonna grab friends?
Come on, you know you want to virtual shop with me!