Gift guides are fun. I love making them. I love looking at them.
I decided that my first gift guide of the season had to items that were off of Etsy, because supporting small shops is a great way to feel good in the holidays, am I right?
These are 9 shops that have gifts for all the different ladies on your list, go check them out and #shopsmall!
1. Pen & Paint: This shop is perfect for the sentimental & sweet girl- gorgeous prints and cards in bright colors, and meaningful sayings/quotes.
2. Sincerely Me, PJD: This shop is perfect for the preppy lady- a shop dedicated to monogram necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more!
3. First Snow: This shop is perfect for the ultra-girly-girl- prints and stationary with florals and cursive and class.
4. Loollipop: This shop is perfect for your crafy gal- washi tape & paper straws in every color and print under the sun!
5. Thyme is Honey: This shop is perfect for the organization nut- daily journals for your most Type-A friend.
6. Michelle Dwight Designs: This shop is perfect for the bright & bold girl- lots of quirky pillows & coasters in pink & gold. (oops. accidental rhyme).
7. Rouge and Whimsy: This shop is perfect for the eclectic fashionista- clutches and bags with leather & fabric with pops of bold prints & colors.
8. LucyLovesThis: This UK shop is perfect for the foodie- gastronomy tea towels and prints- the USA one is fab!
9. Shade on Shape: This shop is perfect for the feminine lady- pastels, golds, greys, and natural wood vases & candle holders. Simple, elegant items!
What Etsy shop do you love finding gifts at?
Share the name or link in comments, I'd love to check them out!