Monday, June 9, 2014

POPSICLE MATS & SURPRISE FLOWERS


Happy Monday lovelies!

Hope you all had a fabulous, long weekend. Michael has been gone since last Wednesday, and having him back is pretty fabulous.  While the cat was away the mice did play, though- a ladies night that ended with a half barefoot walk home by one of the parties involved. Not naming names...

Here's what's good lately:

1. Yup, I bought a popsicle doormat. Perfectly normal purchase for a 26 year old, right?
2. I can't express how much I love getting flowers. Especially when they're a surprise from a guest!
 3. Last week's #dottyoptimism was a simple one, but a favorite!!
4. Tomorrow's recipe is a perfect-for-a-sunny-summer-day drink!

So tell me friends- what's been good lately on your end?
Surprise someone with flowers this week- make their day!

xo, lp




**let's be instagram friends! find me here --> @lpodlich **

5 comments:

  1. Love the popsicle mat! And you know the nights that you end up walking home...those are usually the best nights :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, the usually are!!!!

      Delete
  2. I almost bought the Popsicle mat so I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go back and get it! it makes me smile every time i come home :)

      Delete
  3. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...