True life: I had never heard of Madewell until I started blogging. So...less than a year, folks.
To be fair, we don't have them in Minnesota or Wisconsin, so that counts for something, right?
Anyways, since I'm a Madewell newb, everything they have right now seems to be shiny and wonderful and lovely. Here are a few of my favorites:
* Mustard is everywhere this fall. These Golden Ochre Film Noir Pumps kinda kill it.
*Simplicity is best : Provence Blue Gypsystone Earrings.
*Gorgeous blue- I know you frenchy loving bloggers need this Parisienne Storyteller Scarf!
* Perfect fall bag: The Leather Transport Tote. End of story.
* Lovely, lovely leopard. Gimme these Sidewalk Skimmers in Leopard Print. Now.
* Dark jeans + grey tee + pop of color in the form of a Skinny Mint Patent Belt?
*Lady like and sparkly: Mini Bow Studs
* Face it, the world is chambray obsessed- perfect summer to fall transition: Chambray Sleeveless Top
* Why do I love everything cobalt? Cobalt Suede Camden Bag
* How sassy & sweet are these Polka Dot Film Noir Pumps ?
* Delicate perfection: Tree Twig Necklace.
Which Madewell items had you at hello?
Need. That. Leather. Tote. Now.