Let's be real. If I made a list of all the things I wanted for fall this post would go on for miles.
I've narrowed it down to 12 fall must-haves....
1. Chunky Knits: This is by far #1 on my list. Comfy, cozy oversized knits are where it's at. This Dorothy Perkins Cardigan just needs to be mine to cuddle up in. Now.
2. Striped Tees. I have a sliiiiight stripe obsession, and soft, cotton, simple tees like this Modal Ramona one are a fall staple for layering.
3. A Tailored Blazer. I should clarify: multiple blazers. I have a few and I love love love them. This ponte blazer is insanely affordable, and is perfect to dress down with jeans or up over a dress!
4. Oversized Watch: It's time for a nice, big, investment watch that will wear season to season. This Michael Kors one is sleek and will go with any outfit.
5. Simple Bracelets: I'm not a huge arm-party girl, I'd rather have one or two simple, beautiful bracelets. You all know my love of Gorjana by now, right? Good. This triple wrap bracelet would go great with that watch...just sayin'!
6. Statement Necklaces: No, I won't go into some big monologue about big necklaces- shockingly enough. This sophisticated Juliet & Company black and gold necklace is perfect for work and going out on the town!
7. Riding Boots: Gah, Tory Burch, you're killing me with these babies. Riding boots over skinny jeans? Basically my fall uniform (oh, with a shirt too, I guess).
8. Colorful Bag: In fall I always wear a lot of neutrals, so having a fun pop of color like this Madewell Camden Satchel is a fun way to spice up an outfit.
9. Pattern Scarves: I justify these the same way I justify colorful bags. Neutrals need a pop, people! How stunning is this silk Mango scarf? I can think of multiple friends that may get this as a holiday gift...
10. Sleek Booties: Skirt + tights + black booties = happy Laura. (Love these Wallis ones)
11. Everyday Clutch: Claire Vivier always kills it, and I've had my eye on this brown, black, and white one for a while.
12. Basic Studs: Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings are always lovely, and these are SO affordable, and wearable in every season. Raise your hand if you need these classic ID studs!
Which of these are you going to add to your fall wardrobe?
I think that bracelet is first on my list!