This week we we're supposed to make an outfit inspired by our favorite autumn food or drink.
I'm super boring, I won't lie. I don't like anything pumpkin flavored like the great majority of the world, so that nixes just about all of the fall special drinks/baked goods out there. Bummer.
Thus, hold onto your hats folks, my favorite autumn drink is....a skim latte. Wop-wop. I know, pizzazz-less, right?
1. Let's start with this gorgeous latte colored silk top. I can see it dressed down with jeans for brunch or paired with a sparkly skirt for New Year's Eve...
2. Black skinnies = staple.
3. These ASOS studded gloves remind me of the little foam bubbles. Was that a stretch? Yes. Trying, here folks. Gimme a break.
4. How gorgeous are these Banana Republic earrings? That is what we call class bling, my friends.
5. Brown riding boots = staple x 2
6. Growing up I would always drink my hot cocoa out of a little mug with a pig on it (cuter than it sounds), and now that I'm all grown up and such, I think this owl mug is in order.
What's your favorite fall treat?
Anyone else a boring latte lover?