We've actually started decorating our apartment.
2 months in.
We're doin' it, folks. Being adults and covering up the blank walls.
When we first moved in I had a collection of apartment pictures that I thought would fit in our place...but I've revamped that with what we really want, now that we've lived in our space for a bit!
Here's what's on our radar:
images via: a beautiful mess // sf girl by bay // design sponge // a beautiful mess // emily henderson
1. This recent lighting fixture from ABM is amazing. I love the look of the bare lightbulbs-- and while we might not go totally literal here with bulbs, there will definitely be some type of glass or chandelier in our lofted ceilings!
2. Light, bright bedroom with minimal art & simple monograms. Need I say more?
3. I am in LOVE with this green wood stain. I mean, so much more chic than just painting a dresser with solid paint. Our dresser needs a major makeover, and I'll be using this as inspiration for sure.
4. I have the most awesome 365 day calendar printed on my instagram photos from Social Print Studios, and while it won't be an entire wall of wallpaper photos, I think 365 will make a pretty good impact!
5. My gallery wall in our last place wasn't too much of a success, so this time around mismatching frames more is my goal.
What's something you really love about your space?
For more of my favorites, go here!