Monday! It's here team!
This weekend was strange. The good things of seeing my sister and her boyfriend, going to my niece's 4th b-day party, and of course, a packers win- you just can't get much better. The bad things? Having some of the worst customer service at a BWW. I am so baffled these days when businesses make mistakes, and don't doing anything in the least to make it right. Don't they understand the power of social media?
Enough of that.
Here's what's good lately:
1. Last week I MET JAMES JONES AND WON PACKERS TICKETS! Whew. That's one of the most exciting sentences I've typed in a while. He came to our work- and after doing and endzone dance on stage in front of the company...I got lucky and won a set of Packers tickets! AHHHHHH!
2. Crap. Fall is freaking gorgeous in the Midwest. Can we discuss this tree? What? Magic.
3. I finally joined the dark side and got an iPhone this weekend! Big hugs to all who gave their input on Instagram for which of these cases I should purchase- I love each and everyone one of your opinionated people. Like big time. I mean, they're both gorgeous, right?
4. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a recipe with these:
Tell me something fantastic about your weekend!
(or chime in on which case you like better!)
* Psst: Isn't it time for us to be friends on Instagram yet? Find me here: @lpodlich