Monday, September 29, 2014

CANDY CORN SEASON

Happy Monday you wonderful people!

Hope you all had a stellar weekend. It was crazy hot here- 80 degrees - perfect for Badger Gameday tailgating...and then hiding inside Sunday to watch the Packers game!

Here's what's been good lately:

Oy. Last week was... a week. It was one of those weeks that meant kicking off your shoes and going RIGHT out to the balcony with some wine. Ya feel me?

Like I said - this weekend was a great weekend for tailgating for the Badger game- and I got to bust out my favorite DIY Badger shoes from a trip to the Rose Bowl a few years ago:

 YOU GUYS IT'S CANDY CORN SEASON!
Yessssssssssss.

Tomorrow's recipe is tart & sweet and great for weekends that happen to be 80 degrees (in fall!):

Also later this week: Fall's Must-Have handbags!

What was good about your weekend, my friends?
Shoutout to any other Packers fans out there!!!

xo, lp


10 comments:

  1. I'm all about clean eating but I am a huge sucker for candy corns... Love your Virginia mug too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited about candy corn season. I love everything about Fall!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...