Monday, November 10, 2014

FALL FLOWERS.

Happy Monday you wonderful people!

I know sometimes my Monday recaps can be pretty chatty- but this week I'll keep it short & sweet with 4 fabulous things:


1.  Every year I make this Cranberry Apple Galette about twice- and this weekend was one of those times. We had a fabulous Friendsgiving dinner and this treat, per usual, got rave reviews!

2. Fall flowers man. I dig 'em. 

3. AHHH. Is anyone else obsessing over the Faribault Woolen Mills items at Target? I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO GET. The throws? The zip pouches? The most affordable, quality items Target has had in a while. LOVE.



4. This week's recipe is a major favorite. I actually made it a while back and forgot to post about it- get ready- it is SUPER healthy, but SUPER delicious.

Alright, has anyone bought anything from the Faribault for Target collection?
If you have, you've got to tell me what you bought!!

xo, lp





Psst: let's be friends on Instagram, mmkay?
Find me here ---> @lpodlich



4 comments:

  1. Your Cranberry Apple Galette looks delicious! I'm definitely going to have to give this recipe a go!
    I love your blog! :)

    Amzyinwonderland
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually more excited for the TOMS x Target collection. Getting in on the sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty to me is many things, but I don’t think of “physical beauty” that many people may think of when they hear that word. It is SO much more than that, and I have definitely learned that over the years. Of course, almost every girl has had insecurities, and maybe still does. I’ll be honest, I know I sure did, and still do. It’s human nature for us girls, especially because of the way the media portrays beauty. Thankfully, I’m learning to get over that, and am so much more comfortable in my own skin for doing so. I have never been happier. Check out Robecart.com Designer Women's Top Fashion Brands it has the best selection of fashionable clothes, jeans, dress, bags, shoes, accessories, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...