Tuesday, November 25, 2014

you do NOT want to miss this sale!!!

You guys.
I know, I know, you've been hearing about Black Friday.... and Pre Black Friday....and Post Black Friday sales- and you're probably over it, right?

Trust me, this is one sale I KNOW you haven't been getting emails about yet, because it was a total surprise sale from Shopbop & East Dane!

If you're a usual Shopbop shopper, you know that whenever there are sales, there are a ton of brand exclusions...but not this time.

EVERYTHING.
yup, EVERYTHING is on sale! 
Full Price.
Sale.
ALL brands.

Plus, the more ya buy, the more you save.

My plan? Going in to place 1 order with a couple friends so we get the 25% off!
Here's the breakdown again:

THIS is the time to finally grab that investment piece you know you want- or give that item on a Christmas list to your family! ;-)

I bet you could treat yourself to one...or two..or three... of the items below right?

WHY are you still reading this post?
go 
to shop the sale now through December 1!!

What will you be grabbing from the sale?
Don't forget- this sale includes ALL brands, and sale too- so it's totally the time to get your Shopbop shopping in!


xo, lp

3 comments:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...