Oy. Worst blogger award goes to....ME. Partially for ignoring you all for a while, partially for missing my own blogiversary. OOPS. How have I been blogging for 4 years? I'll get a nostalgic post up on here soon about the last 4 years (blah blah blah) but for now, here's what I've been up to:
1. Fall camping! Last weekend Michael and I went up to camp in Door County, and then went to the Packers vs Rams game at Lambeau. Camping was ridiculously awesome, and the game was just as great. If you're headed to Door County in the near future and are looking for recommendations, shoot me an email (beautyandbeard (at) gmail (dot) com)- I'd love to send some ideas your way!
2. Sparkly Jewels: I've still got my Rocksbox subscription going on- and it has been awesome to see how many of you have been trying it out as well. (For free with code beautyandbeardxoxo!). If you still have questions, I'm always happy to answer how the service works- there's no need to feel dumb to ask- I'm a little wary of subscription services myself, so I totally don't blame you. Just shoot an email to the address mentioned above! If you are ready to try your first month FO FREE, just go to rocksbox.com and use code "beautyandbeardxoxo"
3. #LPWallCrawl: I love following Studio DIY on her wall crawl series, so I decided to start my own series on Instagram-- follow along here: #LPWallCrawl
4. The Shopbop Friends & Family sale is my JAM. Shopbop rarely does sales, and this one only comes around twice a year. 25% off almost everything! Winning.
5. Four Fall Recipes: Fall means it's time for some recipes that make you feel extra cozy and warm. Some of my favorite repeats are: Ranch Pumpkin Seeds // Quinoa Stuffed Red Peppers // Aged White Cheddar Mac & Cheese // Spicy Red Pepper Pasta
What has been new with you my dears?
Tell me what's been going on!