I haven't done an "8 Lovely Little Things" post in a long long time, and seeing so many fun summer things in the stores made me realize it's time for a summer edition!
Here are some summer necessities I have on my list:
1. I'm a farmer's market regular, and always make sure to have a reuseable shopping bag on hand to carry home all the goodies. This Weirdo tote from ASOS is perfect to have with me when I'm walking next to Michael...
2. Along with paper straws- patterned wooden spoons are the newest fun food accessory. I LOVE these cheerful colored ones from C.Wonder to add a little color to an ice cream bowl.
3. What's more fitting for a summer accessory than a nautical bracelet? This charm one from C.Wonder spells out "I love you" in sailling flags. Ummm, need. Now.
4. When I found these pineapple drink stirrers I was pretty sure there weren't another set of stirrers more perfect for a summer soiree. And they're gold? Yes.
5. This pouch has a scene on it that looks like what's usually on my screensaver at work. Beach heaven.
6. I've been collecting different glasses in the anticipation of having fun summer cocktail parties once we move into our new (bigger) apartment. These yellow cane pattern guys are only $8! Sold.
7. St. Tropez is hands down the only self tanner I'll use. You end up perfectly tan (not orange) quickly and easily without gross stickiness or smells. My favorite is the mousse, but I hear the gel is kick butt too!
8. Later in the summer we spend every Wednesday night having picnics on the capitol square, and I love this striped oversized towel throw from Serena & Lily.
What are some of your summer essentials?
If you haven't tried St. Tropez- you must!