The Blogger Buzz is back. This month, we share which shoes will add a little pep to our step this Spring!
- Meghan Anderson of Downtown Daydreams // I am such a sucker for DV by Dolce Vita neutral-colored wedges. These fun shoes can be thrown on with white pants or sundresses and I love that they're so easy to walk and dance in. I run them into the ground every spring/summer!
- Samantha Peterson via The Brunette One // I love 'The Lauryn' from Sole Society. I'm excited to bust out all of my favorite flats without worrying about them being ruined my the salt and snow!
- Katherine Nolden of The Duchess of Plumewood // These Kate Spade 'Fab' Jelly Sandals are outstanding! A bow, bright punchy color, and in jelly! Sign my feet up!
- Laura Podlich of Beauty & the Beard // These Gap Striped Pointy Flats are beyond cute—they get me so excited for Spring!
- Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista // I'm obsessed with these Lasercut Leather Heels. I can totally imagine them with all my sundresses (or packed in my luggage for a last-minute Mexico vacay)!
- Ashley Fine of One Fine Day // These Kate Spade 'Josse' Flats make me want to jump for joy. The color is fabulous and that bow is major!
So we want to know- what's your shoe of choice for the spring season?