I took Friday off so this weekend felt extra fabulous and long. My sister Louisa came into town from Minnesota, which was muuuuuuuuch needed.
Here's what's been good lately:
1. Whoa shoot my hair got long. Just got it cut, but here's the before (woof):
2. THIS #dottyoptimism:
3. Like I said, my sister was in town. She is freaking fabulous. Here we are on the Terrace, failing to take a normal picture:
4. I also got to see my sister Ann this weekend, and my two ADORABLE nieces. Here's Lyddie, being madly in love with Michael. Heart. Breaking.
5. Since Louisa is a photographer, sometimes I beg her to take pictures of me for blog stuff. Liiiike this weekend. Here's an outtake from a shoot she did for an upcoming project I'm working on:
6. Another day, another candy to rainbow order:
So that's what's been great lately-
Anyone else have some good sibling time this weekend? Or organize any candy?
(I'm going to guess the answer to that second question is a no..)