Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TAKE A SIP: BOOZY CHERRY LIMEADE (a twist on the classic!)

So a while back on this here blog I shared a recipe for the Dirty Shirley (an alcoholic kiddy cocktail). People were diggin' it- so I figured, why not take another childhood classic and do what I do best:
ADD. BOOZE.

So that's just what I did, folks...that's just what I did.
Here's the Boozy Cherry Limeade:

What you'll need to make it happen:
- Svedka Cherry Vodka
- Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- Water, Ice
- Sprite
- Limes/Cherries for garnish

How to make it happen:
Step 1: Mix together 2 ounces of cherry vodka with a tablespoon of limeade concentrate and 1/2 cup water. 
Step 2: Stir until well mixed, then add ice & a splash of Sprite
Step 3. Garnish and enjoy!

Funny thing is, unlike kiddie cocktails, I actually didn't even grow up drinking limeade- we were a lemonade family, through and through!

I'm fully willing, however, to exploit the loving wonderful childhood memories of others- so enjoy, you limeade-families :)

 What was your favorite childhood drink?
Let me know and I'll be sure to booze-it up on the blog soon!

xo, lp

-----

psssst: for more drink recipes, go HERE
for pictures of pretty things, go HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome! To be in trend of modern fashion, see yourself in trendy tops for juniors! They seriously reshape your body.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...