I absolutely LOVE cranberries; they're tart and sweet and perfectly brighten up any recipe.
Here are 8 cranberry recipes I've made and think are perfect for the season- so Pin this image for later when you're looking for a great dessert/drink/snack to make with the cranberries in your fridge!
1. CRANBERRY APPLE GALETTE: I make 2 of these every year for Thanksgiving, and then a few more for assorted Christmas parties- and they're always such a crowd pleaser! SO much easier to make than a pie, but just as delicious.
2. CRANBERRY MOSCOW MULE: Moscow mules are one of my favorite cocktails, and the cranberries just make them that much more festive.
3. CRANBERRY LEMON BREAD: One year I made quite a few mini loaves of this and gave them out as gifts and I'm pretty sure people liked the bread more than anything else I bought them. #win.
4. CRANBERRY CHAMPAGNE FIZZ: This post is from SO long ago so the pictures are awful, but the drink is fabulous!
5. CRANBERRY ORANGE SCONES: If you're a cranberries-for-breakfast kind of person, these scones are for you.
6. CRANBERRY ORANGE COSMO: This is just like a classic cosmo with less lime and more orange- a little sweeter, and dangerously boozy.
7. CRANBERRY ORANGE COOKIES: Chewy, tart, and always super easy to make.
8. CRANBERRY BLUE CHEESE WONTONS: These are technically cranberry pecan blue cheese cream cheese wontons...but that title was just too long. These are baked, not fried...so go ahead and tell yourself they're healthy!
What's your favorite cranberry recipe?
Let me know, I'd love to try it!
For more colorful things, follow me on instagram here --> @lpodlich