Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: A YEAR IN REVIEW

2015 was a solid year.

I know that's not very exciting. People normally are all like:
"this year was the best of my life!"
"this year was so unreal I can't even handle it!"
"this year was epicccccccc"

I don't know that any of those really sum up my year. Don't get me wrong, 2015 was great.
Michael and I have great jobs, an apartment we love, and awesome friends.
We went on camping trips, visited family, and celebrated people we love getting married.

But I have a feeling about 2016 though. It's going to be THE year. I just know good things are going to happen. 

So cheers, 2015- you were excellent- but move over for your better looking sister, 2016!

Here are some snapshots from the last year on Instagram (@lpodlich)

rainbow instagram

XO, LP

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your color gradient pictures, I think they are so cute. Excited to for you for 2016 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. this gradient pic. im obsessed but curious how long it took you :P

    happy new year <3

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...