Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Fancies #6: Spring Fever

     It's Friday's Fancies times again, ladies and gents! This week {av} gave us the theme of Spring Fever. I have to say, this week in Virginia it's been in the 60s, so it's already warmer than the Springs I'm used to in the Midwest! When I planned this outfit- I focused on being able to wear it through the ever changing sunny and rainy MN/WI season!

A few highlights:

1. Great rainboots are a necessity- and these black ones are somehow practical and stylish- I mean they're Burberry..so naturally they look good!
2. Floral and pastels are everywhere in the Spring forecasts, so this simple pink over-sized tee and floral scarf are a great way to start the season out right!
3. If you're going to have to cover up a great outfit, it might as well be with a great coat. This MiuMiu khaki one is pure class.
4. This green Clare Vivier bag is quite the object of my affection these days (sorry Michael). Gotta have a touch of green for Spring!
5. Do I even need to justify the sunglasses and Marc Jacobs bangles? No? Good.

Don't forget to head over to {long distance loving} to see what others are doing to cure their Spring Fever!



16 comments:

  1. I've been dying to get my hands on one of those Claire Vivier clutches - love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! Love the pale pink and green together! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to get a trench and can't decide if I should buy a budget friendly one- or a timeless classic (for a much larger price). This is the perfect outfit inspiration! Happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take one of everything. Thanks, love-you can just send it my way :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and I'm your newest follower! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you stopped by jane! thanks for following!!

      Delete
  6. thk you very much for commenting on my blog!
    i have spent the last week abroad and couldn't get back to you earlier.
    i too, will be checking your blog, which seems very interesting to me!!!
    Greetings from a cold, cold Dijon!!! i hope that the weather chez vous is nicer...

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that outfit so much! it is just perfect and says spring without overdoing it with all the springy colors, just lovely. i would definitely wear it

    ReplyDelete
  8. That scarf is so pretty! NEw to your blog, looking forward to reading more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by jane!! happy friday!

      Delete
  9. I ahve been a little obessed (ok, alot obsessed) with scarves lateley. they have become my new go-to accessory. Love looking at everyone's Friday's Fancies! Have a great weekend!!

    Because Shanna Said So Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH a Spring outfit...Spring in England if I have to give it a geographic region :) Nothing is more necessary for Spring than a trench coat. I am so happy I stopped by today, love your blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Friday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am soooo sooo ready for spring!! it is freezing cold here in europe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura I love this! That scarf is the perfect pop and the clutch is the perfect accessory! And the weather in central IL is weird too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit...love the top and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, I simply can´t wait for the spring to arrive! Love your outfit so much!That trench is simply perfect!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...