Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Fancies #59: Shoe in.

This Friday's Fancies was an easy one- {av} simply gave us the theme shoes- and that's something I can run with. 
Mother Nature has a cruel sense of humor, and has decided to give us a week of rain & snow in APRIL. Rain, I get-all that "april showers" and crap. But snow? C'mon man! Killing me. 
Thus, for today's post I rounded up my favorite collection of must-have spring flats. I figure if I think sunny spring and show sunny spring on the blog, maybe sunny spring will come. Fingers crossed.
Now, for those of you who are oh-so quick, you'll notice these are all from one place: Gap!
I absolutely love their spring flats because they're not only comfy- but they come in an array of patterns and colors. Not only do they have springy dots and stripes, but also the basics like a great rich tan and a simple black. I tried a bunch of these on this weekend at Gap and they were super comfy- now if only the weather could stop stinking so I could WEAR SOME!

Which of these would you add to your spring assortment?
I'll take the tan, coral, and navy/white dots, please!

xo, lp

Find those pretty shoes here- Gap usually has online only deals that rock, and their shoes run true to size!

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing collection! Can I have the polka dot ones please?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable! I need to get to a Gap store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow in April? ICK! Luckily, all of these flats are freakin' adorable. I hope you get the chance to a) pick up a few and b) wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED those cheetah print flats! I have been on the hunt for a cute pair for awhile now and those are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so stinking cute! I think I'll need a few new pairs for Spring...one we ever get it here in Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been lusting over leopard flats, but can never find them in my size.

    Tiara
    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALL OF THESE flats are gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...