Before we go any further, let me just say:
To my friends observing Passover- I hope you all haven't turned into a giant piece of matzah.
To my friends celebrating Easter- I hope you enjoyed your egg hunts and pastel treats.
To my friends not partaking in either- I hope you enjoy the 50% off candy at Target.
A few things:
1. I like all of you A LOT! That's why I'm doing an awesome giveaway with The First Snow. You can win a gorgeous print or set of cards (worth up to $50)- and all you have to do is tell me your favorite thing in her shop. Easy right? No hoops to jump through! Click HERE to enter! Ends in less than 2 days!
prints all via the first snow
2. I've finally ditched the sweaters! HURRAY for being 40 degrees!!!
3. We went back to Michael's hometown this weekend since his family has a big Easter celebration. We were lucky enough to see Michael's best friend's play a show in town! (If you live in MN, check out Rochester Revival!)
4. I did traditional Easter egg dyeing for the first time...turns out I'm not to great at it (I thought it was foolproof?). Please note my hideous rabbit that looks more like a voodoo doll. Aaaand Michael's jack-o-lantern. #holidayconfused
5. Tomorrow I'm sharing one of my favorite sweet recipes in a while. It is totally baking for lazy people- so if you love making baked things for family/coworkers but don't like the effort- this will be the recipe for you!
What did you do this weekend?
Brownie points if you entered the giveaway!
pssssssssssssssssssst: find me on instagram! @lpodlich