Friday, March 29, 2013

Fridays Fancies #57: Pretty in Pastels

It is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally starting to feel like Spring around here! 

With Easter right around the corner I've rounded up some pretty pastel dresses for you all! I know it won't be warm enough to wear these around the Midwest for a few months still, but a girl can dream, right?

Which of these pretty pastels could you see yourself in?
The textured cream and bright floral might need to accompany me to a few weddings this summer...

xo, lp


** did you enter the GORGEOUS giveaway yet? if not, do so here! ***

Need more pastels in your life? Check a few more of my favorites:

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness–all of these are SO pretty! I love the soft pastel colors, and the feminine shapes. Now I really want to go shopping after work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all of them please! Hope y'all have a great easter weekend! I'll be attempting your peanut butter eggs. SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that yellow striped dress in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such pretty pretty choices! That second yellow one is swoon-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! The first one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw i like the sail boat one- very LE. - it's 50 degrees im not complainin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable dresses ... I don't think I can pick just one!

    Have a fab weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...