Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's Fancies #54: Budget Bling

Clearly I love this Friday's Fancies, because I love jewelry. A lot. 
If you follow me on Instagram, you know this already:
(new to B&B? find me here!)

Well, because I'm not made of money I can't just buy designer jewelry all the time. Yes, I believe in investing in classic, staple pieces- but when it comes to over the top, trendy pieces, I don't see a purpose in paying a ridiculous amount! Here are a few of my favorite budget bling finds:

Find #1: Everyone recognizes the J.Crew Venus Flytrap necklace...but did you know you can get one from ASOS for 1/3 of the cost? Not bad, not bad at all.

Find #2: Big ol' sparkly dangly earrings are completely impractical...but totally awesome. Why spend $98 on Kate Spade Petal earrings when you can grab some from ASOS for $25 or $14?

Find #3: Okay. I get Brad Goreski is awesome, and right now the eyeglass jewelry is the way to make your arm/finger/neck his personal shrine...but how long will that last? Come on. $78 for hipster frames when you can grab them for $10? No brainer.

Find #4: Spikes are everywhere- but I can seriously not tell the difference between this CC Skye one at $185 and this ASOS one at $14.

Find #5: Bows. So you want to be ladylike? Good for you. While you're at it be smart like a lady and pay $14 for a bow bracelet instead of $128. Heck, with your $114 savings you can buy a whole handful of them to give to all of your friends.

WAIT: I still haven't convinced you? ASOS offers FREE SHIPPING. Yes, I do own things from Kate Spade and J.Crew...and it always tweaks my nerves when I pay a lot for something...and then still have to pay $10 more bucks for shipping! 

Which budget find to you like best?
I'm all about the first find- basic bling is always best!

xo, lp


4 comments:

  1. I actually own very little jewelry from ASOS for some reason...clearly, I need to check them out again!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about ASOS, but they've got some awesome pieces for great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great finds! i'm seem to always be browsing asos, but i totally forgot about jewelry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanκs for a marvеlous posting! I tгuly enϳoyed reading it, уou may be a grеat аuthor.
    Ӏ will be surе to boοκmark yοur blog and ωill
    often come bаck verу soοn. I ωant tο еncourage уοu to continue уouг grеat wгiting, have a niсe
    eѵening!

    my wеb blog best electric scooter for adults

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...