Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ALLOW ME TO REMIND YOU TO MAKE THESE

So here's what's up.
This weekend I shared this picture on Instagram:
Since then I have gotten comments and tweets to send them in the mail, or allow for drop by guests to enjoy them. I don't blame you all. My knock-off Reese's PB Eggs rock. It's just a fact. 

Now, for those of you who are B&B lifers, you may say WAIT. LAURA. You made these last Easter. Gold stars and brownie points to you, rockstars!!! I did indeed. 

So why am I bringing them up again? A few reasons:
1. This is the only Easter recipe I have up my sleeve
2. These are delicious and everyone needs to make them
3. I had enough people ask for the recipe that I thought I'd remind you all of it!


This year I made a ton of tiny eggs too. Partially because they're cute, and partially because everyone I work with is a health nut and I knew if I made only big ones, they'd never  get eaten. 
 I promise by next Easter I'll have a new recipe! 

What's your go-to Easter treat?
If you like Reeses, you MUST make these!

xo, lp

really like peanut butter? you've gotta try my chocolate peanut butter cupcakes & my peanut butter chocolate oreo pops!

4 comments:

  1. Reeses are my fave, so I definitely want to try these out. YUM! You make the cutest things, I'm convinced.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...