Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Fancies #56: Spring is here! (sorta)

I'm a team player, so if {av} says the theme this week is about getting ready for spring- I'll go along with it.
Even though it's been an average of 9 degrees when I leave for work lately. Womp-womp.

If it WAS above freezing here, this is what I'd be wearing:

The thought of wearing a sleeveless shirt is crazy talk, partially because the windchill, and partially because my arms are whiter than the snow on the ground. This Equipment two tone silk top is so bright and cheery (and currently almost 70% off. say whaaaat!) and would look great with skinnies or tucked in to a cute skirt!

I'm dying to wear flats again. I freaking hate socks. Yes, I'm one of those weirdos that hates socks. Unless I'm at the gym or trudging through the snow in boots, I'm in flats every chance possible. Gap spring flats kick ass, and love these leopard guys!

As for springy accessories, I look like a Kate Spade groupie- but I'm loving these cheery flower studs, bold floral iPhone case, and neutral catchall bag

Is it feeling like spring in your neck of the woods?
Please tell me you don't have to wear a down coat and boots so I can live vicariously through you...

xo, lp



13 comments:

  1. love this bicolor flats and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I mean I love the bicolor top and the flats :)

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to wear flats too, and finally pack away my boots! Love that phone case too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need that iPhone case, I'm convinced. Happy Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those earrings, and that iPhone case is too fun :) And nope-- still rocking a winter coat and boots here too!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole look! I saw that iphone case on pinterest a few days ago, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would think in Richmond that it would be warm but not really. Today is gorgeous and nice but it's supposed to snow Sunday/Monday. Nothing like what you guys have had but not normal for here. So, can you just box us this entire outfit and send it to us? It's perfect!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I thought it was cold where I live! I'll take 40 degrees over 9 any day. But seriously, where is this spring weather? I'm not a big fan of socks either so I'm itching to break out my flats again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That iPhone case - I want it! Has me wishing that it was actually spring instead of still winter with this cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need the iphone case! my phone is bare right now and you know that's an accident waiting to happen for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...