You're in luck! Hopefully this is the last time I'll be whining about the weather- although it's snowing right now it is supposed to be 45 by Friday. 45 DEGREES! That's bikini weather around here! Yippee!!!!
Here's how I've been pretending it isn't still winter:
1. Wearing obnoxiously bright clothing. This picture doesn't do this shirt justice. Neee-on.
2. Making Reeses Peanut Butter eggs of all sizes (so addictive, watch out!)
3. Making chalkboard eggs (good in theory- but unless you set them somewhere right away they smudge a lot!)
4. Painting eggs and hiding them around our shelves...
5. Going to townie bars and playing shuffleboard with friends!
6. Telling the cool people who read your blog about a sweet giveaway that'll be happening soon... (get excited people, this is a good one!)
What have YOU been doing to pretend it's not winter/get ready for spring?
If you want some PB eggs, please come over. I made wayyyy too many!
Pssssssssssssssssssssssst: Find me (@lpodlich) on Instagram here!