Monday, March 11, 2013

I'M BECOMING A BOWL HOARDER LIKE MOM.

Happy Monday friends!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. It was raining all weekend here, but it was almost 40 degrees- so I can't complain- HEAT. WAVE. 

Here are a few things that have been keeping me happy lately:

Thing 1: BaubleBar love.
If you don't already ready BB's blog, you should! Each week they do a weekly Top 10- and last week they were cool enough to throw my DIY Jewelry Display in there- pretty awesome Friday surprise!

Thing 2: Having a talented sister
I've mentioned my sister Louisa on here before, and I can never gush about her enough. Having a professional photographer as a sister ROCKS. Especially one who's actually talented. A while back she gave me this amazing photograph that's a compilation of thousands of tiny squares from other pictures she's taken. I shared a shot of it up close on Instagram this weekend. Amazing, right??

Thing 3: Tomorrow's Recipe
A (semi) healthy version of scones. Nom.

Thing 4: Bowls. Yup.
I'm officially turning into my mother- who has the largest pretty bowl collection this side of the Mississippi. No really. We lovingly tease her about it all the time...and then for every occasion feed her addiction and buy her - you guessed it - more bowls. 
Sorry. Babbling.
West Elm is having an awesome sale on tableware- tons of gorgeous plates, bowls, and mugs 20% off with free shipping! This is one of the lovely bowls I bought, thus starting the cycle of becoming my mother:
Most of the bowls/ mugs start at $6 + have free shipping. Go get yo'self some!






Thing 5: This clutch.
So this weekend I went shopping with a few friends- which is the first time I've met people at the mall since... the 10th grade? It was awesome, don't get me wrong- but they were all BAD influences. They made me think I needed this guy (currently 25% off). Dang girls. Last time I make the mistake of going out with you!


Those are my top 5...what are yours for the week?
Anyone else hit up the West Elm sale going on?

xo, lp


9 comments:

  1. found you through the link up and love your blog!!! :)
    P.S. I have a giveaway on my blog right now...(and 3 more in the next few weeks!) Hope you'll check it out and enter!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the weekly shenanigans link-up. Love your blog! New follower here!

    Stop by and say hi! http://www.redvelvetrooster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought those bowl this weekend, too! I couldn't resist, they're just too cute. Congrats on the BB mention, too...you go, girl!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks lady- saw you're FAMOUS! RUE MAG! AH!

      Delete
  4. I love that clutch! I really need to add it to my collection. Congrats on the BaubleBar mention and that scone looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. You're my hero.
    2. I'm an AWESOME influence.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove pretty bowls.

    Now im on West Elm's site

    xo
    www.carlyonqueue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bowls are awesome! I have that clutch and just adore it! I think you'll love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...