Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Fancies #73: Not just for Lumberjacks

I love me some plaid.
This week's FF was dedicated to the pattern, and I couldn't pass up highlighting some of my favorite ways to wear the best fall accessory: plaid scarves! 

 1. black & white: who says plaid can't look dressy? pair this banana republic b&w scarf with a cashmere sweater and you're good to go!

2. mix & match: pattern mixing isn't going anywhere for a while, so pair a striped top with this cheery red plaid!

3. nice & neutral: if you want plaid toned down, go for a neutral look, mixing a grey sweater & a khaki plaid scarf. 

4. bright & bold: if you're ready to scream PLAID! from the rooftops, pair this super soft gap pink scarf with a bright red sweater!

Which of these 4 ways do you wear your plaid?
Mix & Match for me all the way!

xo, lp



7 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get better at my mix and match, but I often go for the plaid + a solid :) I've been loving your cozy instas as of late! much love, pretty lady! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love plaid. They can be cute, sexy, dressy and everything!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...