Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Blogger Buzz, v5: Work it out

This month The Blogger Buzz is back and ready to sweat! 
Here are our favorite ways to stay fit:
  1. Laura Podlich of Beauty & the Beard // I love to walk or hike outside with my boyfriend. It makes the time go by so much faster to have someone to talk to, and getting fresh air is always a plus!
  2. Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista // My favorite way to workout is Zumba! It brings me back to my many years of dance classes, and I love that it's so much fun it doesn't even feel like I'm burning calories like crazy!
  3. Ashley Fine of One Fine Day // My go-to workout has got to be spinning. It's fast-paced and gives me a reason to blast my embarrassing workout playlist. I spin for sanity, to fit in my jeans, and to splurge on dessert.
  4. Katherine Nolden of The Duchess of Plumewood // My fave way to workout is pretty much anything where I don't realize I'm working out. I usually do the elliptical while watching TV; I find I work harder when I don't think about how many minutes are left.
  5. Meg Anderson of Downtown Daydreams // My favorite workouts are Violet Zaki's classes at Equinox in New York City. Her class Asset Management is just the best! My friends and I love to go together. You leave feeling exhausted and amazing — all at the same time. She's tough, but so motivating and hilarious! While her classes are currently in New York, Violet also has videos and quick workouts on YouTube

What fitness routine(s) do you swear by? We'd love to know!

IMAGE CREDITS: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

1 comment:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...