Happy Monday, loves!
Hope you all had a perfectly fantastic weekend!
Michael and I ventured back to my hometown for the annual huge tree bonfire on the ice- and it was a spectacular again this year for sure.
Here's what the weekend looked like:
1. Tights+leggings+jeans+2 pairs of socks+duck boots= a successful walk on the lake. I felt like a giant marshmallow the whole weekend- but I stayed warm, so at least I got that right:
2. Here's the annual "before" shot of the bonfire pile out of the lake (with a ton of ice fisherman in the background). It doesn't seem huge..but M is over 6 feet tall...and it's more than double his height!
3. And of course, the after shots:
yes, this is what 300+ christmas trees look like going up in flames! Huge turnout this year-hundreds of people- and a lot of fun to be had! More images on my instagram HERE
4. IT'S FEBRUARY! BIRTHDAY MOOOONNNTHH!!!! I am so jazzed. February means my birthday, Michael's birthday, my dad's birthday, and the birthdays of a few favorite friends. I was so excited I hung up my Feb Printstagram calendar a week or so early:
5. Wait, you haven't entered the giveaway yet? What! This gorgeous, HUGE print is worth $85! No cost to enter- just a few clicks and you're in! Enter HERE
I can definitely say that this year was the first year I have cared ZERO percent about watching the Super Bowl. Bruno Mars was pretty fab though- excellent job, mah man.
What great things did you do this weekend?
I hope entering the giveaway was one of them!