Thursday, February 13, 2014

Water...what?

I'm sure you guys have seen plenty of people posting Waterlogue pictures on Instagram- but just in case you've missed the memo- it's an app that turns your images into watercolor pictures in seconds! I had an old iTunes giftcard and bought it the other day (it's $2.99)- and it is SO WORTH IT. I can't wait to print out a handful of these to frame around the apartment.
Here's a little look at what it does:
I seriously held back at posting like 40 of these. I'm sure the last thing you want is to see every one of my Instagram #ootd shots turned into a watercolor...right?

Anyone else in love with this app?
If you've been sharing some- leave your Instgram handle in the comments so I can check them out!

xo, lp

5 comments:

  1. Nice post!, You want us to follow? Please let me know in the blog. Kisses.
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...