Oh my goodness you guys...it's 2015.
I mean, I'm happy about it because "new year/blank slate/exciting things to look forward to" and everything...but...I REALLY hate odd numbers.
If you've been around this blog for long enough, you know I feel this way, because I probably ranted about it in 2013 too.
I don't wanna be 27! Can't we just skip to 2016 already? Please?
Anyway- 2014 was a fabulous year.
It was a year of great travels, promotions, weddings, and new friendships-- all of which were captured on Instagram, of course.
Here's the year in review, if you were someone who followed me on Instagram- (with the breakdown below):
1. It was the year of "holding things up to white walls": I don't know why I feel compelled to do this, but the paper straw fad REALLY got me excited to share what I was sipping on, I guess. Holy shit, looking at this now I realize I need to go make myself a Brandy Slush, stat.
2. It was the year of "I still think this #ootd angle is faaaabuuulouss": This could also be titled "the year I proved that I am single-handedly keeping the Old Navy flat buyer in business"
3. It was the year of "HAAAAAYYYY EVERYONE LOOK I'M HAVING A GOOD HAIRDAY". Yup. Curls for the girls. Er. Whatever. Also: My hair drastically changes color throughout the year. Or, maybe that's just my terrible photoediting skills?
4. It was the year of "#everythinginrainboworder": Ah yes, the year you all learned of my rainbow OCD ordering problem. Can't stop, won't stop.
5. It was the year of "Everyone please move to Wisconsin, it's super duper gorgeous": but really guys. Please move here. We could all have cocktails together (with paper straws + hold them up against white walls, duh).
Now, for you fools who still questions my rainbow order OCD, here's my favorite snaps from 2014, in... OMFG YOU GUESSED IT...rainbow order.
thanks for being amazing in 2014 gang, can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us
if you don't follow me on instagram (@lpodlich) , DO IT. make it your 2015 resolution! you know you want to see endless rainbow ordered candy pictures, YOU KNOW YOU DO!