Sunday, April 26, 2015

PANTONE CANDY + A MILWAUKEE WEEKEND

Oooh the weekend. Why does it have to fly by so quickly?

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend- here's what's been good lately:


I've started a new little series on Instagram called #pantonecandy- and it's exactly what it sounds like :) Check out the beginnings here --> @lpodlich
pantone candy

 This weekend Michael and I went to Milwaukee for a little getaway. We had a great dinner at Balzac, enjoyed the Comedy Cafe- and met some friends at Hi Hat for drinks. Today we enjoyed a sunny walk by the lake and it was seriously hard to drive back home! 
milwaukee

This chilly sprint has meant I get that much more use out of my favorite colorful wool coats. If it's not going to be green and springy out in nature, I'm going dress green and springy!
green wool jacket

This week's recipe is the most addictive one I've made in a while... fair warning.
cinnamon sugar fries

What did you do this weekend?
Tell me good things, friends!

xo, lp

1 comment:

  1. Your personal anecdotes added a personal touch and enhanced the content. Take a look at this article Can Color Blindness Be Dangerous?. Color blind tests promote equality and diversity in the workplace, allowing people with color vision impairments to excel and contribute fully.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...