Thursday, April 16, 2015

ROCKSBOX REVIEW: TAKE II

About a month ago I wrote a review about Rocksbox- and I wanted to write a follow-up one now that I've used the service for a couple months, and have exchanged numerous boxes!

If you don't want to hear me blab, but want to get a month FREE from Rocksbox- just go to the website and enter code "beautyandbeardxoxo" at check out!
Like ANY referral nowadays, I totally get perks if you use this code- so if you do, THANK YOU! I could just hug your sweet face. 
------free month of jewelry with RocksBox!
For those who love to hear me ramble, here's the 2 month review:
I've heard the same complaint from numerous friends about clothing/jewelry subscriptions boxes:
 The first box (or two) is AWESOME in order to get you hooked...and then after that they taper off and seem to send you less and less impressive things. Good enough to keep you paying money, but not really worth it.
To be honest, I kind of expected this to happen with my Rockbox boxes. The first one was amazing. It had a combination of delicate gold Gorjana pieces, and bold colorful Loren Hope. It was like the stylist was reading my mind. 
I've gotten 3 more boxes since then- and each one has been just about as awesome. Always a mix of bold statement pieces and delicate layering necklaces or bracelets- which is exactly what I want. Any time I've given feedback about not 100% loving something (like a bangle being too heavy/big)- I never get another piece like it in my box- they totally listen! 
Now: on customer service.
I am a Customer Service SNOB. 
No, really. 
I've worked in different customer services positions for as long as I can remember- and I know how people should be treated. You should anticipate your customer needs, be flexible, be respectful, be accommodating- and always ALWAYS do everything in your power to make a negative experience turn into a positive one.
I can honestly say that the people behind Rockbox do all the above.

One of my boxes was delayed due to a USPS shipping error- and after one email to the team- I received and apology email- and a replacement box was sent that day, arriving just a day or two later. There weren't any excuses given, any runaround- just clear action taken in a fair (and awesome) manner.

If you have more questions on the basis of how Rocksbox works, be sure to check out THIS post.
All in all- getting packages in the mail is the best, right? And when those packages are filled with sparkly baubles it just makes them that much better!
free month of jewelry with RocksBox!
So that's the 2 month review. Still loving the service- still getting great jewelry!

If you have any other questions, be sure to leave them in the comments below or email me:  beautyandbeard(at)gmail.com

Don't forget- to try a first month TOTALLY free, just go to the website and use code "beautyandbeardxoxo" !

Have you tried out Rocksbox?
What are your thoughts? Love? Hate? Can't live without?

xo, lp



** for more sparkly posts, be sure to follow me on Instagram! you can find me here: @lpodlich **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...