Ahhhhh wedding season means bachelorette party season.
I've been to a few bachelorette parties, and beyond the kitschy themes and....blow up genitalia...there are 5 things you have to have to have to make the night great!
None of these should surprise you (helloooo fruity drinks (like this) and hanky panky panties (like these)) but I figured I'd round 'em up anyways:
1. The NON Digital Camera: Yup. Get yourself a polaroid (like this instax) or disposable camera...then there's no way to erase the crazy memories!
2. A Signature Drink: It's a total girl cliche, but you know what? It's fun. Make a drink with a theme for the night or around an inside joke with the Bride!
3. Gatorade: This is for healing after drinking too many of the Signature Drinks the night before. Prepare for the next day, ladies.
4. Some Saucy Lingerie: This is one of the few stereotypical bachelorette party things that I think is fun- mainly because it makes every laugh- which breaks the ice at any party. Ain't no shame in bringing some hanky panky panties (like these) for your friend ;-)
5. Something to Tie the Party Together: At the last bachelorette party I was at, someone had bought glow bracelets for everyone to wear. Simple and cheap- but a fun way to be connected all night! Gone are the days of wearing matching outfits my friends!
What's your must-have at a Bachelorette Party?
Don't forget the Gatorade!