Tuesday, June 30, 2015

JUNE BIRTHSTONE: PEARL

Oh my June birthday ladies, I'm so sorry!
I didn't forget about you, I promise...I just...forgot to hit "publish" on this post last week. Major fail. 
Hopefully you all got some birthday cash and can buy yourself one of these lovely pairs of earrings!
--------------

Okay June birthday ladies, let's talk pearls.
When I had my Bat Mitzvah as a 13 year old, I got some pearl jewelry as a gift, and I remember thinking "when am I going to wear this?!". Not in a jerky, ungrateful way...but more just trying to figure out when I would be sophisticated enough to have the chance to show them off! At that age, to me, pearls were for classy Southern women who wore pastels. 
Nowadays, pearl type earrings come in all shapes and sizes, and while some remain classic, others are almost edgy! 
Here's a round up of some recent favorites:

June ladies: 
How did you celebrate your birthday this year?
xo, lp










Missed your birthday?
Go back in the Archives here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...