Monday, September 15, 2014

LAST HURRAH OF SUMMER

Happy Monday, friends!

Fall is officially coming into the Midwest - so I figured I'd dedicate this week on the blog to one last hurrah for summer.
I'm guessing this will be the last week with 70 degree temps, so might as well enjoy it while it's here, right?
----

Here's what's good lately:


Can't. Get. This. Song. Out. Of. My. Head.

To squeeze the last bit of nice weather out, Michael and I went camping & canoeing. 
The 2 am wakeup to 35 degree weather was a little unfortunate, but during the day? 
You just can't beat this view:

Channeling warmer weather through this Madewell pouch:

....And these necklaces! Left or right??

Later this week: One LAAAST summer drink recipe. It's a classic crowd pleaser!

ALSO Later this week: How to De-Stink-ify your Summer Shoes (yes, really!)

Alright, now that I'm done being all over the place,

How are you holding onto summer still?
Bonus points if it's with Madewell clutches, like me.

xo, lp




pssst: let's be instagram friends, mmmkay?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that pouch! Definitely summery and fun... I think you should carry it throughout the winter to keep summer close! :) And I love the canoeing picture! My Michael and I are going camping this weekend! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...