Sunday, January 8, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect



       Remember my resolutions from last Thursday? Well one of them was to comment on blog posts more- and starting my commenting led me to Inspire Me Heather. Heather's blog is full of great DIY projects- I highly recommend checking them out.

           Heather is doing this great project called What I Like About Your Blog- and I can't wait to participate. For full details check out the blog- but the general idea is this: you are sent links to 2 blogs to critique- what you like and what you aren't so fond of, and send them back to Heather. She then forwards them anonymously to the bloggers you've critiqued. In the meantime, of course, 2 people out there will let you know what the do/don't like about your blog. There's always room for improvement, right? 


       I look forward to hearing what people have to say- I mean, I know Beauty and the Beard has a loooong way to go (besides the awesome header my super talented friend Emily designed), but a second, honest, anonymous opinion is always great. So go, run, click your way over to participate, who knows- maybe I'll be critiquing you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...