Last week I shared 8 Lovely Little things: fun gifts to give to that hard to shop for (or fun to shop for) person on your list. It was meant to be a "just because" list for someone else or even yourself...and I got a lot of great feedback from all you lovely people, so this is the second installment!
1. These dalmatian Spot flats from Old Navy are beyond awesome, and might have to be mine soon. The green sueded ones I got there the other week are so comfy...I highly recommend them!
2. These cushion studs from Bauble Bar remind me a lot of the Kate Spade ones, and are an awesome price. How easy (and fun) would it be to get these in different colors for all of your favorite female friends this year?
3. Getting beauty products for people can be tricky, but getting a high end, classic lip balm is a no-brainer. This Bobbi Brown lip balm makes your lips so dang soft, and isn't sticky/fruity/smelly. Win-win.
4. Purses & clutches are another item that can be pretty difficult to shop for, but at $13, this metal bar clutch from ASOS is a pretty safe bet, right?
5. Okay, this one may be a "just because" gift for everyone you know including yourself. ASOS- $14, really? I think this guy has a J.Crew feel with a fraction of the cost! (Plus ASOS has free shipping. Yup.)
6. Oh come on, everyone has a friend that loves owls. Way to go Target, this owl pillow rocks.
7. I follow enough fashion blogs and interior design blogs to know that cute coffee table books are a must-have, and this Christian Dior book kills two birds with one stone. Under $20, folks!
8. I know I said clutches/purses can be a hard thing to buy, but I know I have a few funky friends who would absolutely love this fun patterned clutch from ASOS.
Are there any items from this volume of Lovely Little Things that would fit someone you know?