Monday, October 15, 2012

ROUNDUP

Oh heyyyyy.
This weekend Michael and I had no plans. Can I just say how magical that is? I baked a little bit too much for my own good, crafted, carved pumpkins, and watched a ridiculous amount of football. We had more rain Sunday than we've have in the last few months combined- and what better way to spend a rainy weekend than be super lazy??

---------------------
This week kick butt mail-wise. Some amazing gifts from a blogger I love Sheri Ann and then some prints from my favorite Etsy shop, Pen & Paint. Lindsay has the sweetest packaging, it's just a fact. 

Speaking of Etsy, clearly by all your input on last week's Etsy post, you all love knot & bow about as much as I do. I still can't get over those Me & You pencils...
(photos via Knot & Bow)

It was pouring rain all day Sunday, so naturally I cooked and carved a pumpkin. I probably won't shock anyone with what I chose to make....
(find me on instagram here)

It's been chilly here in Wisconsin, which means huge scarves, cozy sweaters, and comfy boots:

Tomorrow I'm sharing my recipe for the best roasted pumpkin seeds EVER. Yes I'm bragging. Deal.


How was your weekend?
Don't even try to tell me you roasted better pumpkin seeds. I promise I schooled you.

xo, lp


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I am in love with the sweater on the right! And I am very excited about these roasted pumpkin seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pumped about the pumpkin see recipe! I have been wanting to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an absolutely magical weekend! My weekend always starts out like that but then plans seem to have their way of creeping up! Can't wait to hear about these pumpkin seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog! New follower :)

    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with roasted pumpkin seeds. It's one of the things I really missed out on when I didn't carve pumpkins this year. Can't wait to see your recipe!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pumpkin looks fantastic!!! I love the outfit shots too. Its been cold here in NJ too but today we are back up to 70 degrees. Sweaters last week, skirt today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pumpkin seeds look amazing! i am so excited for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I'm getting extremely jealous since it's still in the mid 80's here - WTF. I can't wait to see your pumpkin seeds recipe - I am a big fan!! Your carved pumpkin looks awesome BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was planning on posting about Knot and Bow later this week! We're totally on the same wave length : ) Hope you're staying warm {and avoided the monsoon we seem to have had this weekend - jeesh!}

    xo,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a dreamy weekend! I love weekends like that! I'm crushing on that etsy shop too. Good stuff. Can't wait to see your recipe tomorrow! Oh and your outfits are pretty adorable too! :) Hope you have a great evening.
    Cheers,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit posts on instagram!! And that is an awesome pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m in the Midwest too, and I LOVE boots season. Yours are fab!
    Stopping by from Life on Leroy, Ps. Stop by my blog, I’m doing a Tiny Prints giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If done Coach Outlet Online 80 OFF in an inpatient setting, eating disorders are often treated at residential treatment facilities (see below), since eating is such an integral and necessary part of our lives.The first part of CBT for binge eating will Cheap Air Forces focus on helping the person with bulimia break their pattern of unhealthy eating the binging and purging cycle. This cycle is something that can be challenging to break, as the person has inadvertently setup a reward system Coach Outlet Purses On Clearance for themselves. CBT will help the individual with bulimia monitor their eating habits and avoid situations that make them want to binge.

    He set the precedent by offering the gift to Congress, to avoid even the appearance of undue influence or a quid pro quo. The framers made Franklin's precedent the rule for any gifts Cheap Nike Air Force 1 received from foreign governments.But Democrats are twisting the meaning of emoluments, preposterously claiming that when the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, rents a room or party space to Saudi Arabia or another foreign government at the market rate, the MK Outlet Sale payment is an "emolument" or bribe to the Jordan Shoe Stores president.Blumenthal says the lawsuit's purpose is "to hold the president accountable for violating the chief Coach Outlet Clearance Sale corruption prohibition" in the Constitution. Don't MK Outlet Online buy it the suit is a fishing expedition to force Trump to turn over his business records.Democrats are teeing up the emoluments issue now in case they take the House in the midterm elections.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...