Wednesday, October 31, 2012

8 LOVELY LITTLE THINGS v3

You all know how this works.
Clearly after the original 8 Lovely Little Things and then again with Volume 2 that I'm not the only one who loves giving "just because" gifts!
Here we go:

1. Fun fact: about 90% of the socks I own are patterned. I've gotten them as gifts from family and friends, and I think cute ones like these J.Crew Tiffany blue bow socks are perfectly ladylike! 

2. Um, how adorable are these XO studs? Super affordable, and an awesome way to literally send some love!

3. I don't think there has ever been a more stylish way to store your cash & cards. Everyone likes stripes--send this Kate Spade beauty to anyone and I'm sure they're love it.

4. Turquoise. Stacking. Zigzag. Rings. ASOS. Sold. There are a bunch, so buy 'em and give one or two to a few people!

5. I think giving little random office gifts like sweet pens or these colorful big paperclips is a great idea because people will think of you each day at work! Plus fun office items make the workweek go by that much faster!

6. I love Scrabble, I love coffee. This great Scrabble mug combines the two! I can think of multiple friends that would need this- and for under $15, it's happening. 

7. Do you have friends that like books? Gosh I hope so. This "I love your style" book is AWESOME for friends that like fun, fashion coffee books. 

8. Colorblocking is at its finest in this ASOS gold bar clutch. Have a friend that needs a colorful pick-me-up? Get it!

Which of these gifts would you snag for a friend (or yourself!)?

You have to know the Scrabble mug will be in my kitchen soon.

xo, lp

14 comments:

  1. Those XO studs are too cute. Remind me of something Kate Spade would make!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the Scrabble mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scrabble mug is too fun, and I love that color block clutch!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I need one of each 'on hold' to give as gifts or just for myself. So much pretty in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's posts like this that make me excited for the holiday season! I love the feeling of finding the perfect gift for somebody!

    ...and yes being gifted the perfect thing!

    xo
    www.carlyonqueue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to check that book out! The mug is hysterical. We are a scrabble and coffee loving family so that mug is perfect for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round-up!! Love everything that made the list:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the scrabble mug is awesome! love the earrings and socks too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that clutch! The colors are gorgeous!

    Katherine

    http://www.mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I swear, you find the cutest, most unique stuff and share it with all of us! Keep it up! I LOVE reading these posts!! I would snag that clutch and the studs for myself and that Scrabble mug for my Mom. She would DIE! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just loving those sock and the little XO earrings. Perfect for gifts or for treating yourself!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the XO studs - such a great gift! Saving these to my gift list!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely know someone else who would enjoy that scrabble mug too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...