There are a few ways I thought about beginning this post:
2. HEY SO I'M A BOBBY PIN HOARDER!
3. STICKERS ARE JUST AS COOL NOW AS WHEN WE WERE 5!
And since I couldn't decide, I went with all 3. Are you following me yet with what this post will be about? I gave it away in the title, so unless you're really daft you clearly do. Dang. Too late to go back and change it now, I'm on a roll!
So to break these titles down:
1. You all know I love Instagram. I've done post about my collections here and here. I've also done a post on Social Print Studio and Prinstagrams, and my undying groupie love for their products.
2. If you gave Michael a dime for every bobby pin he found in random places in our apartment he would have enough money to buy us a nicer apartment. Fun fact: once got into the apt in summer and realized I had a bobby pin stuck to my leg- no idea when/how it got there. #facepalm
3. I had a massive sticker collection as a kid. My dad used to work for Lisa Frank- so that should give you a hint at my obsession. Social Print Studio turns your Instagram shots into stickers...is this all coming together yet?
Here, I'll just let you at it:
What I used:
Ugly tin trays for $0.49 from Goodwill // Black spray paint // Instagram stickers from Printstagram // Mod Podge
Couldn't have been easier- just picked out my 48 favorite images, stuck them on, and sealed with a layer of Mod Podge so it would be water resistant. Boom.
So these are the pretty little things. You get 252 of them for $10. YEAH. TEN DOLLARS. Whaaaaat!
**Update: Social PS might take this product away. WAH. I'm totally going to beg and plead that they keep them foreva. If you want some too email them or place an order ASAP!! **
I made two trays- one to keep little jewelry and trinkets on ....
...and one for the ridiculous amount of bobby pins I own. No, the amount shown below is not realistic. If you scrubbed our apartment this tray would be so full you wouldn't be able to see an inch of the pictures. For real.
So there you have it! Pretty, colorful, happy trays. Besides being useful, they're also fun to look at because the pictures are from adventures all over the USA!
Instagram lover too?
Find me: @lpodlich & leave your handle in the comments!
** NO this post was not paid for or sponsored by Social PS! I paid for everything on my own. I just love a good Instagram project and a good DIY! **