Sunday, November 1, 2015

STYLE FILE: BEST BLANKET SCARVES FOR FALL

I know, everyone is super shocked to see a blogger posting about them, right? I know. Sooo 2013. 
But you know what? I still like them. 
I don't even know if some of the ones below actually qualify as "blanket" scarves...but gotta use those buzz words, amiright?

best blanket scarves for fall

TOP ROW: one // two // three 

MIDDLE ROW: four // five // six 

BOTTOM ROW:  seven // eight // nine 

Which one of these scarves would you wear for fall?
I'll take three and nine, please!

xo, lp

------------


let's be instagram buddies, mmkay?
lpodlich on instagram



2 comments:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    beard style guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    beard products

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...