Sunday, November 22, 2015

THREE INSTA ACCOUNTS YOU MUST FOLLOW!

I haven't done a #LPMustFollow post in a while, so I thought I'd throw out a few great Instagram accounts for you to follow as you're starting out a lazy Sunday. These ladies all are seriously talented, and people you should definitely be following:

-------

1. @janecan_ : These two ladies are serious creative powerhouses! Their posts have plenty of creativity and color- definitely an account to follow if you love all things DIY!
(all images via @janecan_ ) 

2. @violettinder : Natasha's account kills me. It's the account of my pastel-super-organized-candy-dreams. Serious perfection:
( all images via @violettinder

3. @meandering_mari : Mari is one seriously skilled painter - how calming are all those gorgeous brushstrokes?
(all images via @meandering_mari )

Who do you love to follow on Instagram?
You can find me here--> @lpodlich!

xo, lp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...