Monday, November 16, 2015

LIFE LATELY: MISSY ELLIOTT & LEAF GRADIENTS

Welcome to week two of the new Life Lately.
Let's get right into it, shall we?

1. PERSONAL LIFE:
1. I can't post about Paris. All I can say is to remember everyone handles tragedies in a different way. Some cry, some go silent, some avoid it altogether and focus on happier thoughts. Don't think that because someone mourns in a way different than yours that their way is any less valid. Instead, focus your energies on ways to help those who have been affected the most.
2. On a lighter note, I discovered Jane the Virgin on Netflix this weekend (honestly, to hide from the news) and I know it's corny, but I really liked it.
3. I. Am. So. Ready. To. Go. Home. For. Thanksgiving. I get to see all my amazing cousins and my parents and my sister and my friends and gahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait!! 
(these are the leaves I pressed for the Thanksgiving tables!)
gorgeous leaf gradient

2.  GREAT LINKS:
1. MISSY. ELLIOTT. HAS. A. NEW. VIDEO. So catchy. Love me some Missy.
2.The newest Matt Bellassai video. It's not my favorite one he's done, but there are a few great lines in it. BUT no matter what he says I still love blue cheese.
3. For anyone who is interested in Retail like I am, this article talks about how brick-and-mortar stores we all know are doing.

3. FAVORITE POSTS:
1. This weekend I tried making this Orange Cranberry Margarita from A Beautiful Mess (Photo: Elsie Larson)
2. I got some serious travel envy from Carly's latest post in Maine. 
3. I am so down with ANYTHING that has pomegranate in it. This Pom Sage Fizz from Domestikated Life looks awesome.
4. Anyone feel like sending me this dress that Fran is wearing in one of her latest post? Please?
B&B Best posts of the week

4. RECIPE THROWBACK:
I'm really in the mood for this Nutella Reeses cake.  Nom.



5. SALES!
1. J.Crew Factory has 40-60% off everything.  My friend Emily owns this jacket and for $150 bucks off the original price, I might have to copy her and get one too!
2. 40% off PLUS free 3 day shipping for order over $75 at Gap. This grey marl sweater looks like it would go with just about anything...


What's new with you?
Tell me something good, people!

xo, lp

1 comment:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...