Wednesday, April 22, 2015

APRIL BIRTHSTONE: DIAMOND

It's my favorite time of the month, everyone- time to unveil the monthly birthstone round up!
For all you April ladies out there- how lucky you are to get DIAMOND as your birthstone! I mean, it goes with everything, and it never goes out of style.

Per usual, I've rounded up my favorite items from Shopbop that have a diamond-feel to them. Clearly these diamond-esque Kate Spade studs are great (and at an under $40 price tag? psh! treat yo'self!)- but there were some fun rhinestone shoes, and accessories that I found as well this month! 

Here they are:
To get these shiny ones:

STUART WEITZMAN JELLY SANDALS

JENNY PACKHAM BOW COMB

MICHAEL KORS DARCI WATCH

KENNETH JAY LANE EARRINGS

MICHAEL KORS RING

Anyone out there with an April birthday and doing something fabulous to celebrate it?

xo, lp




Missed your birthday month?
Go back in the archives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...